Important Advice for Gambling Online
Right here, right now, you will find the most important advice I can give you for gambling online like a pro.
Everything you need to know to be a tougher casino player
- Know the games you’re playing! – It’s a proven fact that the player with the most knowledge has the best luck. Never jump into a game until you’ve first learned the rules, know the odds and know exactly how to play.
- Advice for Gambling Online: Never drink and play! – Don’t sit at the computer with an alcoholic drink when wagering real money online. Drinking alcohol impairs your judgment and thinking process. When you’re gambling you’ve got to have a clear head in order to survive.
- Advice for Online Gaming. Don’t throw away your money! – Before you sit down for a session at your favorite online casino, set a limit on how much money you’re going to spend and then stick with it. Too many gamblers ruefully regret having gone over their spending limit.
- Advice for Internet Gambling. Don’t become overconfident! – If you do start winning big, don’t throw caution to the wind, figuring you’re on a roll and nothing can go wrong. Remember the streak is not going to last. Maintain your caution; gamble with your head!
- Advice for Wagering Online. Set Win and Loss Limits! – You’re a true online casino winner only when you cash out more money than what you deposited. The only way you will do that is to set a win limit. Supposing you deposit $100 and go for “$200 or bust”; $200 is your win limit, $100 is your loss limit. It’s that simple, just stick to your resolve. Have fun and good luck!
What if you could walk away a winner every time you play Roulette? It can be done! Click here for Roulette strategy.
Table Game Tips for $5 and Under Bets
Supposing you were playing roulette and made even-money bets on Red. Your starting bankroll is 40 units. (a unit being $1, $2 or $5) You can’t hope to get ahead if you wager one unit each time and collect after every win. A smarter way is to bet bigger only with your winnings, not with the original money you started with.
For this example we’ll assume one unit is $1. This is what would happen if you are on a winning streak and you bet-back your winnings plus one dollar from your original stake in each consecutive round:
- 1st round: Bet $1, win $1, and collect $2
- 2nd round: Bet $2 plus $1, win $3, and collect $6
- 3rd round: Bet $6 plus $1, win $7, and collect $14
- 4th round: Bet $14 plus $1, win $15, and collect $30
- 5th round: Bet $30 plus $1, win $31, and collect $62
- 6th round: Bet $62 plus $1, win $63, and collect $126
Five or six-round streaks are not uncommon. As long as you bet only one unit of your own money each round, you won’t get into much trouble.
Table Game Tips for S10 and Higher Bets
For table minimums of $10 and up I suggest you:
- Start with $80 for eight $10 bets
- Make four consecutive $10 bets, win or lose. If you haven’t won at least two of the four rounds, try another game with your remaining money.
- Quit and leave the game if you lose three bets in a row.
- As long as you have more than $40 left, continue betting $10 at a time.
- Quit the game if you lose $40.
- Once you’re ahead by $20 and as long as you keep winning, increase the amount of your bet by $10 each time. As soon as you have a losing round, revert back to a $10 bet.
- Quit and try a different game anytime you feel “things just aren’t going right today”.
Advice for Gambling Online: Slot Machines
Here’s a sensible way to chase that big jackpot:
- Divide your bankroll into a number of segments. If your slot budget for this online session is $100, you have $20 for each of five different slot machines.
- Set a loss limit and a win goal for each machine. If you started with $20, promise yourself that you’ll quit this particular game as soon as you’ve lost the $20 or you’ve won $20 or more.
- On every slot, start with the lowest available coin size, if you win move up to a higher denomination.
- Always bet maximum coins, especially when you’re on a progressive slot game.
Advice for Gambling Online: Video Poker
If you are new to video poker, Jacks or Better is the easiest game to learn. Look closely at the pay table, if a Full House pays 9 and a Flush pays 6 for every coin bet, then the long-term payback rate is 95.54% providing you know optimal strategy. For short term play I suggest you do not waste your money on “cold” machines. But if your machine is in a “paying mood”; continue playing as long as the credits keep building. Watch the meter. Once the count grinds down and is 40 coins below your highest total, move to a different game.